Imperial Guard Warlord Traits:
- Once per game, you may re-roll the dice to determine if the game continues.
- Your Warlord, and all friendly units within 12", re-roll To Hit rolls of 1 when shooting at enemy units that are within 3" of one or more objectives.
- Whilst your Warlord is alive, you can re-roll any Reserves rolls (failed or successful).
- You may re-roll the dice to determine if Night Fighting is in effect.
- The Warlord gains an additional 6" to the range at which orders can be issued. If the Warlord cannot issue orders, he may nominate another to gain the extra range.
- The Warlord gains the "At All Costs!" order (6" command radius if not specified): If the order is successfully issued, choose one Close Combat visible to the Warlord. the ordered unit may immediately shoot at the target counting both enemy and friendly models as enemies.